Planning & Scheduling
Our Maintenance Planners are responsible for the work management, planning and scheduling for maintenance services and provides a steady, structured and balanced flow of work that allows for identification of backlogs and effective management resources. Maintenance planning involves addressing any specific needs, potential problems, or routine tasks necessary for a department to operate. Planning addresses the questions of What, Why and How. Maintenance scheduling involves taking the work order and putting it into a timeframe. Planners are responsible for creating the schedule and ensuring it gets done on schedule. Scheduling addresses the When and Who of maintenance.
Support Services is the administrative arm of Facilities Operations. We support the 160+ LBRE Facilities Operations technicians and the 50+ management and para-professional employees who make up Facilities Operations with any administrative needs.
Our primary tasks include:
- Process all customer and facilities funded requests submitted via our work request system.
- Partner with HR to on-board/off-board employees within Fac Ops
- Axess/eAM timecard reconciliation
You can contact LBRE Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operator Service Center
LBRE partners with Stanford University IT Operator Services Center (OSC) to handle the facilities line. Our operators are staffed 24/7, every day of the year and handle over 80,000 calls per year.
The Operator Service Center services include:
- Answering LBRE Facilities Operations line, 650-723-2281.
- Documenting each call through the LBRE Transmittal.
- Dispatching LBRE Facilities Operations Technicians to quick response (QR) calls across the academic campus and grounds locations.
How to Reach Us
For urgent assistance, please call our 24/7 dispatch center at 650-723-2281.
For non-urgent building or grounds issues, submit an online work request via our Submit a Work Request page.
For general questions or status on a work order, you can reach us via email at email@example.com.